[Chicago] Chipy.org site rework

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Mon May 21 22:36:19 CEST 2012

If you are starting from a completely beginner level, the openhatch
missions seem a good place to start learning how to contribute to
projects in general. <http://openhatch.org/missions/>. Perhaps we
could meet at pumpingstationone's "python office hours", and I could
sit down and help walk through missions.  (if meeting at ps1 on
Thursdays isn't handy, maybe we could figure out some other coworking
space -- or maybe just chat on irc?)

(details on the python office hours at ps1:
<http://pumpingstationone.org/2012/05/learn-programming-with-python-office-hours/>)