[Chicago] future shootout

Chad Glendenin chad at glendenin.com
Fri May 11 03:43:48 CEST 2012

+1, love this idea. I can take node.js + Express. That's been my
server-side stack recently, especially to serve RESTful APIs to Ext JS
and Sencha Touch front-ends, so I can talk about doing the whole stack
in JavaScript.

I could also do Play Framework (for Java), Grails, or the
roll-your-own approach with Java, Jersey, Spring, Hibernate, and
servlets, but I'm sure there are people on this list who have much
more knowledge and experience with those stacks than I do.