[Chicago] More Contestants ...

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu May 10 20:51:26 CEST 2012

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 1:43 PM, eviljoel <eviljoel at linux.com> wrote:
> Hello Brian,
>
> So, I'm a little confused about the format for this.  If I wanted to
> show off Java, do I just blab about "why Java is so great" for 5
> minutes?  Is that how this works?  I was kind of thinking this was a
> programming competition or something.

... not a programming competition, yes you just blab about it and
there will be AV if you want to plug in. Basically, you can do
whatever you want. If you want to write some code and you can do that
in Java in 5 minutes, go for it. You should make at least one language
comparison to Python. You will not be disqualified if you don't but
the point is to take this opportunity to become aware of what else is
outside the walls of Python; meanwhile, while shedding light on by
revealing differences.

Thanks Evil, good luck.

--
Brian Ray