[Chicago] talk metadata

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Thu May 10 18:44:14 CEST 2012

The code hasn't hit the live branch yet.  Both the dev database and dev
branch on the server have been updated, but this hasn't been merged with
the live branch.  A series of other patches got added a week ago that I've
been trying to test on a staging server and been hitting a wall.  I'd
rather try and update the site once the meeting has already started tonight
(if possible) rather than push to it and bring the site down (and knockout
rsvp's) a couple of hours before they're actually needed.