[Chicago] April is awesome

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:34:23 CEST 2012

Next month will be very solid for ChiPy. RSVP is now open http://chipy.org

It will be at Groupon.com. Very interesting venue. Details to come soon on
the website.

Also on topics and food... coming soon.

Meanwhile on topics, we have had two fantastic presentation proposals, one
from Massimo on using web2py in other web apps like flask and pyramid; the
other from Matt Bone on using one of the best features out of zope
to implement interfaces. I would like to find at least one more pretty
awesome thing... I think I mentioned I could go into some other 3.2
awesomeness if nobody else can do it.  This is going to be Rad!

Also, shot out to those who will `represent` at Flourish. I would love to
talk ChiPy the chipmunk into crashing that party in full costume.

Happy Coding!

--
Brian Ray
@brianray