[Chicago] April Talk Suggestion

Matt Bone thatmattbone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:26:19 CET 2012

Do we have room for another short talk? If so would anyone be
interested in hearing about zope interfaces?  It's sort of unusual
(and maybe bland), but I was thinking about it today since some
interfaces helped catch a bug at work and it's right around the year
anniversary of me implementing them on this particular pile of code.
I would discuss how they were useful in transitioning off a legacy
code base and tie it in with Massimo by exploring their use in
pyramid.  And, again, it'd be something short (20-30 minutes).

--matt