[Chicago] sprint at Flourish

eviljoel eviljoel at linux.com
Wed Mar 21 02:15:13 CET 2012

Hello All,

Last year I helped run the Python sprint at Flourish and I really
don't know any Python.  Brian Curtin taught me everything I needed to
know to run the sprint.  A couple people had some very significant
contributions and I only used about $75 of the PSF's money.

So, yeah.  If I can run a Sprint, I'm sure one of you can.

Later,
eviljoel