[Chicago] sprint at Flourish

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Mar 20 17:39:41 CET 2012

March 30/31 (Fri/sat) is http://www.flourishconf.com/2012

There is a room for sprinting, PSF will fund food and drinks if
someone will manage it. (not me, I will be doing video, big surprise)

So, who is up for managing it?  biggest obligation is showing up.
Next would be coming up with some sort of plan on what people should
do.  There will likely be people who want to hack on core python but
have never even checked out the source.    So have some clue how to
help people do something.  what that something is is up to you.

--
Carl K