[Chicago] ALT.NET insanely best meeting ever august at Morningstar

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 03:17:44 CEST 2012

RSVP is open at Http://Chipy.org; however, you can give a list and I will combine.  venue is set... Morningstar is amazing. Food/drink sponsors are all lined up. We really need some speakers... I have some ideas; although, really want to hear your ideas on this very interesting co-hosted venture.

This is going great! Brian