[Chicago] Help deploying Satchmo with WSGI

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 06:42:06 CEST 2012

What kind of errors do you get? If you post the errors then they might
provide a clue. I see you're not using wsgi daemon mode; I'd suggest using
daemon mode, as described here
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.4/howto/deployment/wsgi/modwsgi/#using-mod-wsgi-daemon-mode(did
you see that page? the one you linked to is sparse and outdated,
probably an SEO problem)