[Chicago] Videos from last meeting

Paul Wallenberg pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com
Wed Jan 25 22:19:20 CET 2012

[scribbling notes] Matte....screen...check!

Any other recommendations for the next time we host?  Better beer?

Thanks,

Paul Wallenberg

Project Manager - Technology Services

P) 312-419-1700

F) 312-419-1715

pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com

lasallenetwork.com

pastfive.typepad.com

twitter.com/LaSalleNetwork

The LaSalle Network

Chicago - Oak Brook - Arlington Heights

200 N LaSalle Street, Suite 2400

Chicago, IL 60601

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. THE LASALLE NETWORK.