[Chicago] Scientific Python with Mike Muller, Feb 27-Mar 2

David Beazley dave at dabeaz.com
Wed Jan 25 10:49:34 CET 2012

Hi Everyone,

Please forgive the commercial interruption, but  thought I'd let everyone know that I'm hosting Mike Müller in Chicago for a week-long course on using Python for science and engineering.   Mike is the founder of Python Academy, a PSF member, and has previously served as the chair of PyCon DE.    He was also just awarded a PSF Community Service Award.    Needless to say, I think it will be a great course for anyone who wants to learn more about Python's scientific computing tools.

More details are at:

        http://www.dabeaz.com/chicago/science.html

Cheers,
Dave