[Chicago] jan video

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Sun Jan 8 21:25:40 CET 2012

my thought goes like this: we have some money, we can spend some of it
on video.  what we spend on video we can't spend on anything else.
how much of the pie should we cut away so that the Jan videos are
nice?  (good audio, some view of the screen, posted in a reasonable
amount of time.)

CiPy is not the PSF, but I would guess it has similar thoughts, like:

"The mission of the Python Software Foundation is to promote, protect,
and advance the Python programming language, and to support and
facilitate the growth of a diverse and international community of
Python programmers."  - http://www.python.org/psf/mission/

I lean on that when trying to figure out which way to go on stuff.
whatever that means.

Carl K