[Chicago] New January Venue (Thursday January 12, 2012 @ 7:00 PM)

Paul Wallenberg pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com
Tue Jan 3 22:10:45 CET 2012

Good afternoon all,

I wanted to write and confirm to you all that LaSalle Network will be hosting the meetup on 1/12/12 beginning at 7:00 PM.

We are located at 200 N. LaSalle St. (NW corner of Lake and LaSalle).  The conference room on the 17th floor will be utilized for this meeting.  When you arrive please indicate to the front desk that you are there for LaSalle Network/ChiPy and they will direct you to the elevators up to the 17th floor.

Food and beverages will be provided for the evening.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanks,

Paul Wallenberg

Project Manager - Technology Services

P) 312-419-1700

F) 312-419-1715

pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com

lasallenetwork.com

pastfive.typepad.com

twitter.com/LaSalleNetwork

The LaSalle Network

Chicago - Oak Brook - Arlington Heights

200 N LaSalle Street, Suite 2400

Chicago, IL 60601

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. THE LASALLE NETWORK.