[Chicago] chipy pycon sponsorship?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Feb 8 17:25:06 CET 2012

I notice from <https://us.pycon.org/2012/sponsors/prospectus/> that
sponsors can get registrations based on sponsorship level.

I also noticed from the pycon-organizers list that a student in
Naperville wanted to be on the waiting list to attend pycon. Since
there is no waiting list, he is out of luck.

Unless perhaps chipy could obtain a sponsorship and send him? I don't
know if this will work for the $1500 level sponsorship since that is
listed "for individuals and start-up businesses". So we'd have to go
higher, or see about obtaining permission.

I'm interested in contributing to a sponsorship fund.

--
sheila