[Chicago] Word on the streets about PyCon...

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Feb 2 17:24:13 CET 2012

I signed up this year. I still don't have a full time python job, but
it sounded cool enough this year that I decided to go.

If there's a chipy meetup, I'm there.

I also would like to have an open science bof. I don't know if any of
you are interested in that, but be on the look out if you are.

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would love to see a lot of ChiPy people there this year.
>
> I heard from Jesse https://twitter.com/#!/jessenoller that if you stay
> at the Hilton, pycon will pay the difference. I can not confirm that.
>
> We will discuss coming up with a meeting strategy for March meeting
> next week since several of us will be at PyCon. Also, at PyCon we
> should have a ChiPy meeting again.
>
> --
>
> Brian Ray

sheila