[Chicago] Python Developer Opportunity - Fulltime or Contract

Quraishi, Lubna Lubna.Quraishi at corvisa.com
Fri Aug 10 00:06:24 CEST 2012

Hello there,

I am referred to this group by one of the group members. I am an internal Recruiter working for a growing Technology Company - Corvisa in Milwaukee area. We are seeking to add to our team Senior Python Developer as well as Junior - Mid Python Developers and also open to adding Consultants. Please find the attached job description.

Corvisa Services is a rapidly growing technology and creative division for the Novation Companies, a series of companies dedicated to innovation and pushing the status quo. We're lucky to have the best of both worlds - a start-up mentality with the resources and leadership of a big business.

We are in Downtown Milwaukee in Schlitz Park near Bradley Center. All employees have free parking, 2000 sqft game room and a state of the art facility. We are a fun place to work! casual work environment!

Please share this opportunity with Chicago Python Users Group mailing list.
I look forward to your response.
Have a fabulous day ahead!
Lubna

Lubna Quraishi, PHR| Corvisa Services | Recruitment Consultant
1610 N 2nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53212 | p: 414.431.5644 | c: 414.510.7438 |
lubna.quraishi at corvisa.com<https://mail.kcitsvc.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=a7abd47dc76a43e186e64c73f49b9af1&URL=mailto%3alubna.quraishi%40corvisa.com> | www.corvisa.com<https://mail.kcitsvc.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=a7abd47dc76a43e186e64c73f49b9af1&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.corvisa.com%2f>
Corvisa Services proudly supports our sister companies:
StreetLinks Lender Solutions | Advent Financial | Mango Moving

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete any copy of it from your computer system.