[Chicago] Learning Python for Non-Programmers

Brian Hines brian at projectweekend.net
Tue Aug 14 21:51:18 CEST 2012

I got a great start with udacity.com CS101 course (free and all
Python). It helped me visualize some concepts that I had a hard time
understanding in books to that point. They took everything from the
approach that you knew nothing about programming to start with. It was
awesome. Can't recommend it enough.

Brian :)

Sent from my iPhone