[Chicago] Follow up

Fawad Halim fawad at fawad.net
Fri Aug 10 05:35:50 CEST 2012

Hi all,
  Thanks for the opportunity to share some information about .NET and Mono.
Also, thanks to Scott for the presentation on Boo. I had forgotten boo as
one of the very cool languages one can leverage on the CLR.

If you're interested in learning more about .NET development, the Chicago
ALT.NET Users Group (http://www.chicagoalt.net/) usually meets on the third
wednesday of every month. The website lists the presentations we've had in
the past. Hopefully python people can find presentations at the
ALT.NETgroup that interest them in the future.

Regards
-fawad