[Chicago] Python Developer required at Chicago IL

Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com
Wed Aug 1 15:42:22 CEST 2012

Hello,

My name is Sanith and I'm a recruiter at Artech, a global staffing and IT
consulting company. We are constantly on the look out for professionals
tofulfill the staffing needs of our clients. I do have a position which
might interest you.

Location: Chicaco, IL (on-site)
Contract 12+ Months
Python Developer

Role Specific Responsibilities:
The candidate will be a mid level Python developer responsible for
contributing to all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design,
development, QA, UAT, and tier-2 production support. Majority of this role
is Python development (enterprise platform). Java development background
with python experience is helpful. Looking for solid OO developer - heads
down coding role. Candidate will interact with architects, business
analysts, and developers within and outside of GMOT.

**Requirements**

Required Technical Skills:
§ 2+ years Python programming
§ 2+ years XML experience
§ 3+ years Object Oriented Programming experience (Java background is
helpful)

Desired Technical Skills:
§ Experience with Microsoft WPF UI programming a plus
§ Experience with NoSQL databases a plus
§ Experience with SQL databases
§ Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
§ Agile development life-cycle experience

Peripheral Skills:
§ Financial experience a plus
§ Knowledge of Dodd-Frank regulations a huge plus
§ Knowledge of derivative products a plus

Personal Skills:
§ Structured & logical thinking
§ Problem solving
§ Results oriented
§ Client focus
Independent, self-motivated
Strong communication (written & verbal)

Business Unit and Department Structure:
GMOT provides technology solutions and services for back office operations
within Bank of America Merrill Lynch. We seek an experienced Python system
developer to assist in the delivery of a challenging real-time data
processing platform in the derivatives space.

Sanith Nair
Sr Executive - Staffing

Artech Information Systems LLC
240 Cedar Knolls Road, Suite 100 | Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Office: 973.967.3522 | Fax: 973.998.2599

Email: Sanith_Nair at artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com

Artech is the #10 Largest IT Staffing Company in the US
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,500 consultants across the
globe. We recruit world-class talent for over 55 Fortune 500 companies
coast-to-coast across the US, India, China and Mexico. We are one of the
fastest-growing companies in the US, and this may be your opportunity to
join us!

Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read
what others are saying about us: Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, The Wall
Street Journal, Inc., Entrepreneur, eWeek, NMSDC, dBusiness News,
Diversity Careers, The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline

Email secured by Check Point