[Chicago] Django Seminar - I still have spaces left for those that would like to come.

Julie Bell jmwebstuff at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 22:22:07 CEST 2012

We are having a 3 hour Seminar on Using Django for creating a Web-Site.

We
 are planning of doing a hands-on creating of a web-site using Django.

This will be very much a
beginner's introduction - we're aiming at people who have some Python
knowledge, but have never done a Django app (or maybe even a web app)
before. The application will be pretty simple - really just a way to
see how the basics work.

It will be at the College of Lake County
Grayslake Campus

Room: T238

Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM