[Chicago] ThreeBlindMice

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:37:10 CEST 2012

Check out this contribution in anti-social web:

   http://threemice.net

Not practical as a mentorship program at this time; however, it is (and
will continue to be) written in Python. It will also help eliminate my side
job of being a go to person for Python jobs, I hope :) Please fill out the
form so we will keep in touch off this list. Potential mentorship program
people, fill out the form and we will keep our eyes out for a different
effort. I am also certain there will be some open source contributions but
not the project itself. It was becoming too costly and time consuming to be
a good mentorship program. Good news is there are a TON of
people interested in using this technology in Chicago to help them find
Tech jobs or Tech people to work in jobs. There are also some
very highly visible HR experts who are participating which is good. Does
that mean Head hunters will stop coming to meetings and posting to this,
list? Probably not; however, at least this will provide one place to point
them.

With that said, we will have a mentorship program after we fix our website
and make it slick. See you all tomorrow night at Groupon.com for our best
meeting ever.

--
Brian Ray
@brianray