[Chicago] Django Seminar - April 28, 2012 - Correct Email address

Vern Ceder vceder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:35:43 CEST 2012

To follow up on Julie's post, this will be very much a beginner's
introduction - we're aiming at people who have some Python knowledge, but
have never done a Django app (or maybe even a web app) before. The
application will be pretty simple - really just a way to see how the basics
work.

So if you know of anyone who wants a very gentle introduction to Django,
send them our way. Any questions about course content can come to me, while
questions about course mechanics, schedule, location, etc. should go to
Julie.

Thanks!
Vern Ceder

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 11:19 AM, Julie Bell <jmwebstuff at yahoo.com> wrote:

> We are having a 3 hour Seminar on Using Django for creating a Web-Site.
>
> We are planning of doing a hands-on creating of a web-site using Django.
> The type of web-site that we are developing is still being decided upon.
> The purpose of this seminar is to get you started in using Django (python
> based) for web-site creation.
>
> It will be at the College of Lake County
> Grayslake Campus
>
> Room: TBD
>
> Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
>
> Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
>
> Presenter: Vern Ceder
>
> Cost:
> Current CLC Students - Free
> Non-CLC Student - requesting a $5.00 donation.
>

> Space is limited  ....  Please reserve your space now!!!
>

> Please send me a RSVP to clclinuxclub at gmail.com <clcllinuxclub at gmail.com>if you are planning
> on coming.
>
> If you RSVP and can't make it, please email to un-RSVP as space is
> limited and someone else can use it.
>
> Email me with Questions!
>
> Julie Bell
> www.clclinux.org