[Chicago] CS/python tutors/advice

Brian Toby Brian.Toby at ANL.gov
Wed Sep 21 17:13:19 CEST 2011

Not to cut into anyone's earnings, but there are many free resources on the internet. My minor contribution in the area is here:

http://www.youtube.com/AdvancedPhotonSource#p/c/C8C32277A0A5B815

Brian

On Sep 21, 2011, at 9:51 AM, sheila miguez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I received a request off-list from someone who would like to find a
> tutor in CS/python in the Hyde Park area. I suggested he jump in to
> #chipy or post here. Perhaps also those of you who are interested in
> general in helping others could start a wiki page on chipy.org for
> people who are interested in helping others with your contact info,
> areas of interest, availability.
>
> Actually, if people have this information in a database somewhere, we
> could have the mentoreds who are working on chipy.org perhaps code up
> a view of it to generate the page.
>
> --
> sheila

Brian H. Toby, Ph.D.                            office: 630-252-5488
Senior Physicist/Section Head for Scientific Software
Advanced Photon Source
9700 S. Cass Ave, Bldg. 401/B4192            work cell: 630-327-8426
Argonne National Laboratory
Argonne, IL 60439-4856         e-mail: brian dot toby at anl dot gov
"We will restore science to its rightful place, and wield technology's wonders... We will harness the sun and the winds and the soil to fuel our cars and run our factories...  All this we can do. All this we will do."