[Chicago] German video help

Noel Taylor noeltaylo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 08:44:44 CEST 2011

I speak German, but don't understand what I'm looking at when I follow the
link.

Are you looking for confirmation for all of these talks?  Also, clicking on
any of these links take me to a screen with lots of other links and a form
that seems to be related to a video, but if there's an actual video in there
somewhere, it's not clear to me where it is or how to watch it.

If you can help clarify, I can answer the German questions for you.

Noel Taylor