[Chicago] The Chipy network

Tathagata Dasgupta tathagatadg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:35:45 CEST 2011

Hello :D,
The greatest part of Chipy is probably the wonderful fun people in it.
Everyday they are sharing, writing, pushing, forking wonderful stuff
that's not really meant to be pushed through a mailing list, but
invaluable nonetheless.

http://bit.ly/oSGqCf

So I made a small gdocs form above and humbly request for your twitter
handle, blog, github and linkedin profile.

Apart from a public twitter list, a planet aggregator at chipy.org,
may be we can build fun mashups if we have the data - like "find a
Python-er near you" or integrate it with the 3 blind mice project -
after all its the best meetup group ever!

--
Cheers,

P.S.
Why no facebook? I just prefer to stay away from it
Why no google+? Ugly urls
But if some one cares its just about adding 2 columns ...