[Chicago] Topics for Thursdays Meeting

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 05:23:46 CEST 2011

As always, we are JIT compiled best meeting ever--the ChiPy way. Some
things never change... Who can talk?

There has been some talk on this list I would like to convert into topics:

  * First look at PyCharm
  * Python in other editors/IDES: TextMate, Komodo, emacs and vim...
  * ZeroMQ and other MQs

hmmm, should we just do a bunch of lightening talks on editors... I
would really like to get something formalized to some degree
tomorrow... at least, have something to put up on the site to get
people excited. October is one of the best meeting of the year... and
will be one of our best.

Who can talk?

--

Brian Ray