[Chicago] Who do you want to see at PyCon?

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 23:00:52 CEST 2011

We're one week away from the call for proposals deadline (Oct 12) and
Doug Hellmann, of PyMOTW and Standard Library By Example fame, brought
up a good point: in addition to casting a wide net like we are, why
not go after individuals? He wrote a nice little post about it here:
http://blog.doughellmann.com/2011/10/choose-your-own-pycon-adventure.html

Even if you don't plan to go to the conference, the whole thing is
recorded, so the choice of speakers benefits the whole community.

Anyone you want to hear from?

Is Bill Mania listening? PyCon needs more robots.
Hey Kumar, what are you up to at Mozilla?
Anyone who has ever spoken at the always-better-than-the-last ChiPy
meetings: what's new?

http://us.pycon.org/2012/
http://us.pycon.org/2012/speaker/ - speaker info and the call for proposals

PyCon is in Santa Clara, CA this year, so you'll get to warm up a bit
after two years in Atlanta and two years here. Don't forget: the
financial aid program can always help you get out there.