[Chicago] we need a venue Dec 8 Thurs

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 16:48:41 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Carl Karsten <carl at personnelware.com>wrote:

> We have 1000 or so votes on talks, now we need a place.
>
> Seats for 40-60, close to public transportation, be nice if we can
> have pizza and beer.

I am expecting a confirmation from CrowdSpring Today. I contacted Ross off
the list and he is checking.

As far as food and drinks, that will be nice but not a requirement. I do
have an offer to sponsor from Paul May and also we do have some cash we use
to cover. However, it is always nice if the venue can provide food and
drink. It does seem to taste better that way.

This will be great.

--

Brian Ray
(773) 669-7717