[Chicago] Codes do not run

Dan Krol orblivion at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:45:52 CEST 2011

Also livewires is a package on pypi.org that I am guessing isn't part of the
standard library. You would have to install that with pip or easyinstall or
maybe your operating system's package manager if you use something like
Linux. Also, 2.3 is quite old, unless the course recommends it I would try
to upgrade, you may run into more issues down the line.