[Chicago] Looking for a designer who has experience with Django

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:37:40 CEST 2011

And I would love any advice on finding one, or individual recommendations.
The experience with Django is not a hard and fast rule, just would be nice.
The project will probably use Jinja2, jQuery and HTML5 among others, its
also a moderately large site with traffic for the current version seeing
60,000 uniques a day sometimes.
I can happily provide more details on the project to anyone interested, I've
never handled the sub-contracting of design work myself before this, so *any
* advice will be sincerely welcomed.