[Chicago] Greenlet

Brantley Harris deadwisdom at gmail.com
Tue May 10 20:34:00 CEST 2011

The talk is entitled: "Eventlet/Greenlet - Coroutines and the Future
of Concurrency"
threads suck; How coroutines work; and how they can replace threads
for simplicity, fun, and speed.

I, Brantley Harris, hereby give anyone, but specifically Carl Karsten
et al., to record, both audio and visual, for purposes of whatever, my
talk as described above and taking place on Thursday the 12th of May
at the Chicago Python Users Group meeting.