[Chicago] Dedicated Server Hosting Recommendations?

Mike Steder steder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:48:49 CET 2011

AppEngine is definitely cool tech but the downside of it is that it's
also very opinionated.  That is, as a platform-as-a-service provider
it places some design constraints on you that you may find frustrating
rather than helpful.  Obviously, ymmv.

The nice thing about infrastructure services like AWS (or maybe
Windows Azure if you're more interested in IronPython?) is that you
can do just about anything you like with those machines.

~Mike