[Chicago] permalink for meeting announcements?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Mar 17 16:18:29 CET 2011

While that would be nice, I still would like a permalink to a specific
meeting announcement. If I post somewhere the announcement, the link I
provide will not be stale, refer to a different meeting. and it is a
nice bit of chipy history for the archaeologists.

I'd love a google calendar, because half the time I forget which week
it is and then, boom, today is thursday.

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Tim Ottinger <tottinge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dudes, we need a google calendar.
> Location, time, cancellation status, everything there. We can
> subscribe to it from our phones, and set reminders. So much better
> than an url for most of us.
>
> Tim

sheila