[Chicago] ChiPy North Meeting for March

Dean Sellis dean at gianthead.net
Fri Mar 11 19:09:41 CET 2011

I really want to meet to. I'd be happy to present on using ActiveMQ and
Stomp with Python to continue the messaging themed meetings.  I'm also
working on a MongoDB presentation that I could give next week if there is
more interest in that. Finally, I've been working on a rather large
"enterprise" application over that various people have contributed to (Brian
Ray and Matt Dorn from the ChiPy community). I have a few topics to talk
about there including security, integration, legacy databases, and more
ActiveMQ/Stomp topics.

Our offices are always available for hosting meetings at Praxis (94 an 60)
if we can't get another venue.

Dean