[Chicago] Chipy Meeting next Thursday

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:23:15 CET 2011

Looking for a highly-technical advanced Python talk for next week. Let
me know if you think you can pull it off.

The meeting will be on Thursday and so far we have the spothero
presentation. So something highly technical, scientific, advanced...
would go well here. Any offers?  I think one year we did a anti-pycon
meeting :P

We have reserved the upstairs at Sully's House for this month's
meeting. I am sure many of you who requested this will be happy.

On a side note, for the following week at the North Meeting Only we
have one presentation on ØMQ \zeromq\: Ø The socket library that acts
as a concurrency framework.

Thanks, brian

--

Brian Ray