[Chicago] How do you get up to speed with an api?

Brantley Harris deadwisdom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 21:59:50 CEST 2011

I disagree.  I think the best way is to call the API developer and
harass them repeatedly until they come over and teach you exactly how
everything works.  Then, since they won't see it coming, bash them
over the head, and chain up their unconscious body in the basement
where you will keep them for months, feeding them bread and water in
exchange for insight into their application.

I'm just saying, that's the *best* way.