[Chicago] Senior Software Engineer (Django)

Champness, Jacob jchampness at alpineaccess.com
Fri Jun 17 17:56:09 CEST 2011

Senior Software Engineer - Alpine Access University. Denver, CO; Boulder, CO; Chicago, IL

If you're smart and motivated, if you excel at clean, scalable design and TDD, and if you're eager to share your expertise and learn from others, then we need you.

We are a small team developing and maintaining a growing number of Django webapps in the cloud on Linux and MySQL in support a large and growing user base.  We are focused on scalability, maintainability, and clean design.

We practice Scrum and place a premium on test-driven design and development.  We work primarily in our Capitol Hill Denver and Chicago Loop offices, but we also work from home several days a week.  To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to jchampness at alpineaccess.com.

Required:
- Significant experience in all aspects of web application development
- Commitment to TDD and testability
- Comfortable in a Mac/Linux environment
- Ability and desire to share your expertise with others
- Comfortable with iterative development and dynamic requirements

Desired:
- Python
- Django
- HTML 4.0
- CSS
- Jquery Javascript

About Alpine Access University

Alpine Access University creates innovative solutions for corporate training and recruiting.  Our parent company, Alpine Access, is a pioneer in the at-home model for customer service professionals.  Business is booming!

Alpine Access University offers a competitive salary package and strong benefits including medical, dental, and vision; 401K with company match, paid holidays and vacation.  To learn more, please visit our website at www.alpineaccessu.com
Jacob Champness
Director, Learning Technology Software Development

Alpine Access |  http://www.alpineaccess.com
Phone: 720.432.7825

The #1 rated contact center by Datamonitor's 2010 Black Book of Outsourcing

Find Your Way Home®

This E-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply E-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.