[Chicago] Let's you and him fight (Was: Kickstarter)

Adam Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:19:20 CEST 2011

On other lists I use some people who reply to others off list all the
time. Their purpose is to insult or sweet talk you where others can't
see. All the while, being technically polite and kind in public view.

Replying on-list makes sure you have your "public face" on. Calling
someone out isn't very effective in private, it also lets other have
the impression that it's ok to do.

This whole discussion is off-topic. The guy I called out was hopefully
just ribbing the other and the recipient says he's cool.