[Chicago] Mentoring Proposal Fwd: website needed for social enterprise

Daniel Peters danieltpeters at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 20:34:31 CEST 2011

A sidenote, I'm perfectly happy to help with any of the issues for chipy.org,
I have a small bit of free time and would like to learn a bit more of
pinax.  I deeply appreciate the list, the meetings, the time spent on the
videos (thanks carl), beers and coffee once a month, etc. That being said I
offered to help with the fair trade site because its a fair trade site, not
because of the mentoring opportunity.  I'm willing to help both in whatever
capacity so that issues with Chipy don't get pushed under the bus, but my
time isn't up for a vote on the list.  If the fairtrade site needs help
whether as a blessed project or not, please email me.  As for chipy.org,
I'll happily duck over to  github and pick an issue, or Brian, if you have
one in particular that you want finished first, send me an email and I'll
happily jump on that one. Brian I also appreciate that you don't want the
list to turn into a place where everyone dumps we-need-free-work projects,
looking for suckers, just know that, well, certain causes are an easy sell
for me.  shrug.