[Chicago] Kickstarter Fund to get rid of the GIL

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Jul 25 22:42:18 CEST 2011

ACM seems like a good venu. in October, cuz that is the next meeting I
stand a chance of attending.

Or I think there is a High Performance Computing group.  and if not,
maybe I should make one, just so we can all go see Mas talk, and I
would be sure I can make it.

Hmm...  This thread has 3 or 4 potential presentations.

Carl K