[Chicago] PyOhio Panelist Needed

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Jul 19 21:39:13 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I am looking for 1-2 more panelists for my panel discussion at PyOhio
on Python and Entrepreneurship.

I'm looking for folks who run their own business (consulting or
product) or have a part-time business that is making money while still
employed at a "regular" job.  Of course the product should be based on
Python, but we are inclusive and I'm open to businesses built on other
Python-like languages.

If you are or know of someone that would be interested in sharing
their experiences (no preparation for the panel is necessary), please
let me know.

The panel is scheduled for Sunday, July 31, at 2:30pm at PyOhio.

Thanks so much for your help!
Eric