[Chicago] Be my boss! Work for Creative Commons as CTO! (But you gotta move...)

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Tue Jul 12 00:26:50 CEST 2011

Hey all,

As some of you know, I work as a software engineer for Creative Commons.
If you like free and open source software, like python, and think the
word "CTO" sounds interesting as a job title, I encourage you to apply:

(Send me an email while you apply though also, it helps.)

Unfortunately in an evil plot to steal members away from ChiPy, this
requires relocation to Mountain View.  However, it's pretty awesome, we
use a ton of python, and ChiPy members are pretty great candidates, so
I'm sending this mail here anyway.

I'm burning up mailing list karma so you can be my boss, so you'd better
apply!
 - Chris

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻