[Chicago] Brief Apps for Metro Chicago talk at the next ChiPy meetup

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:40:36 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:30 PM, Geoffrey Hing <ghing at mcic.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm a developer at the Metro Chicago Information Center.  We're helping to
> run the Apps for Metro Chicago competition
> (http://www.appsformetrochicago.org/) that's happening now.

If this is interesting to folks and you have an idea for an app, I'd
recommend signing up now:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&formkey=dHptWEprWHRMVnl5V19ENXdRNlBPQkE6MQ#gid=0

The hack day is July 16 (2 days after the chipy meeting) and it looks
like it might run out of space.  Be sure to jot down an idea or two
because on another mailing I'm on it was announced that when they run
out of space they will pick attendees by the best ideas.