[Chicago] PSF Sprints - Call For Applications

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:19:29 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:01, Phil Robare <verisimilidude at gmail.com> wrote:

> What happened to the PIL to Py3 sprint that was talked about at the
> November meeting.  Was it, like the December meeting, the victim of
> the holiday season? <insert graphic of scary santa>

Yeah, I think it was a victim of the timing. There were only two responses
as of a few days before the date it was going to happen, so I called it off.

I've wanted to try again but I've been bogged down by a lot of PyCon work
along with this PSF Sprints group, and that'll probably stay constant in the
run up to the conference. I'll try my hand at organizing something
post-PyCon, but probably not before.