[Chicago] Call for Roomies at PyCon 2011

Benjamin Trofatter bentrofatter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 19:58:35 CET 2011

Hey all,

I have a feeling I'm not alone in being excited about PyCon, but I am
currently all alone in that I have no one to bunk with in Atlanta.  If
there's anyone who needs a roomie, or ideally several people (those Hyatt
Regency rooms aren't cheap), drop me a line.  Maybe we can work something
out.  I'll be there Friday morning through Tuesday night (so checking out on
Tuesday morning) if that makes any kind of difference to you.

Ben Trofatter