[Chicago] College of Lake County - Linux Users Group

Julie Bell jmwebstuff at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 18:13:35 CET 2011

Hello,

I am currently starting a CLC Linux Club at College of Lake County.

The first meeting is Friday, March 4th. Time is still being decided somewhere between 6:30-8:30. Once the meeting is scheduled, I'll post an update.

I would not object to having some the meetings about Python, or a sub-group as long as we work with-in the boundries of College of Lake County.
Just tossing ideas around, but maybe if there is enough interest, this club can have 2 meetings a month. One on general linux, and a 2nd one on python.

If anyone is interested in helping with the Python part or being part of the CLC Linux Club,

I can be reached at:

jmbell at stu.clcillinois.edu

Julie Bell
CLC Linux Club