[Chicago] who cares about meeting topics

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Dec 20 19:32:29 CET 2011

I am wondering how many people decide to attend or not based on what
talks are scheduled?

For instance, I will attend even if something is scheduled that I am
sure I will  never use.  I always learn something, often in the
discussions between talks.

Some times I will forward the announcement to friends that don't do
PYthon but are interested in the domain, like maps, robots, etc.

I am assuming the same would apply to the Django group and wondering
if it is worth the trouble posting the planned talks or just the
time/place.   And this got me wondering the same thing about chipy
meetings.

--
Carl K