[Chicago] Networking Opportunities

Tim Ottinger tottinge at industriallogic.com
Thu Dec 15 15:53:01 CET 2011

Hi Paul!

I'm primarily a consultant and agile coach these days, but I still keep my hand in the python practices. Every once in a while we get to build something fun, and I use it extensively for automating build processes and generating metrics for teams.

I've had several full-time python jobs in my past, and I love the language.

Oak Brook is quite a haul for us extreme NWers, but I used to work for CSC Consulting there when I lived in Lisle so I remember the area somewhat.  Now that I'm in Round Lake Beach it's not real convenient to visit, but we could certainly be in touch virtually and maybe do some remote pair programming if you like.

What are you wanting to do with python? Maybe I could help you get started or share some fun tricks with you.

Tim Ottinger
Senior consultant, Industrial Logic.
http://agileotter.blogspot.com/
http://AgileInAFlash.com/