[Chicago] Python devs to help out CHIRP Radio?

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 01:38:06 CEST 2011

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Brian Herman <bherma3 at uic.edu> wrote:
> What kind of concerts?

CHIRP gives away tickets on the air so we have a partnership with a
lot of venues in Chicago.  As part of this deal we always have an
allotment of tickets to give to staff.  They aren't always big name
bands and usually they are local bands but free is free!  I looked on
our list for the upcoming week and these are the tickets we have
access to. Hollows, Runnies, Radar Eyes, and JC Brooks & The Uptown
Sound are some of my favorite groups in Chicago right now.

Braid
Hollows
Radar Eyes
The Runnies